Our 11-Point Auto Glass Repair Checklist
Every windshield we replace undergoes this rigorous 11-Point Checklist:
- Complete vehicle inspection prior to installation.
- Use care to prevent damage and maintain vehicle cleanliness by placing protective covering on/in vehicle as required.
- Remove moldings, clips, windshield wipers, cowling, etc., as required. No short-cuts that compromise quality.
- Use Full Cut-Out method, removing old adhesive to approximately 1/16" thickness as specified by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- Use proper high performance urethane adhesive to meet the specifications of your car's manufacturer and safe drive-away time requirements at various temperatures.
- Install windshield that meets or exceeds the OEM specifications of your car's manufacturer and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Test wipers to insure proper position.
- Vacuum glass and debris from vehicle.
- Perform final vehicle inspection, including cleaning of glass, and applied Auto Glass Express seal of confidence.
- Review safe drive-away time recommendation based on the type of urethane applied and environmental conditions (temperature and humidity).
- Review warranty information and care instructions.
We're committed to doing quality work and customer satisfaction. With our 11-Point Checklist, you know that the auto glass replacement or repair was performed to the highest standards.
Learn more about why you should choose Auto Glass Express as your glass repair company.